Gift this class
Botanical Illustration For Beginners
Join Artist Bronwyn Ward for this six weeks beginners course in botanical Illustration. Bronwyn will take you through all the materials and techniques you need to create accurate and beautiful botanical drawings. Over the course she will help you develop keen observation skills and increase your knowledge and skill base so you can confidently create your own botanical drawings.
- Basic drawing skills and techniques
- Good observation and anatomy of plants
- How to draw botanical specimens accurately
- Confidence in your drawing and observation skills
- One to one and group support through out the course
- All materials provided
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: this might get messy)
Open to all beginners
YAVA workshops are offered by YAVA in partnership with the Workshop facilitator.
Workshop payment is generally required at time of booking . For payment over time options please enquire through info@yava,org.au.